Guidance on the collection and use of personal information
Storm tec. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) can protect the personal information of information subjects in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and handle complaints related to it promptly and smoothly.
To ensure this, we establish and disclose the following personal information processing guidelines.
- Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information)
- The company processes personal information for the following purposes. Personal information being processed is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and the purpose of use is changed
In this case, we plan to take necessary measures, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- 1. Providing answers to customer inquiries on the website and managing the current status
- 2. Submit your resume on the website
- Article 2 (Processing and retention period of personal information)
- ① The company obtains consent when collecting personal information from the information subject or the retention and use period of personal information in accordance with the law.
We process and retain personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information.
- ② The processing and retention period is as follows.
- 1. Within 1 year from the date of receipt of customer inquiry on the website
- 2. Resume submissions on the homepage are accepted within one week from the date of recruitment completion.
- Article 3 (Provision of personal information to third parties) None
- Article 4 (Consignment of personal information processing) None
- Article 5 (Rights and Obligations of Information Subjects and How to Exercise)
- ① The information subject can exercise the following personal information protection related rights against the company at any time.
- 1. Request to view personal information
- 2. Request for correction if there are any errors
- 3. Deletion request
- 4. Request for suspension of processing
- ②The exercise of rights under Paragraph 1 can be done in writing, by phone or e-mail to the company, and the company
We will take action without delay.
- ③If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, the company will correct or delete it.
We will not use or provide the personal information until it is completed.
- ④The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated.
there is. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Attachment No. 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- ⑤The information subject violates related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, and the information subject the company handles
Personal information and privacy must not be invaded.