|COLOR||CODE NO||TUBE OD||TUBE ID||LENGTH (1ROLL)|
The tubing is made with Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) using at the applications containing cold
and intermittent hot water.
Compare with the previous Polyethylene tubing (Low/High Density Polyethylene), LLDPE tubing serves outstanding performance.
LLDPE material provides better temperature durability & pressure suitability, broad chemical compatibility and non-toxicity.
Mainly, the tubing is applied at the water purifier, water softener, ice cream makers and bidets.
LLDPE Tubing is not recommended for mineral oil, gas, fuel, high pressure compressed air and pneumatic system.
The compatibility between tubing and fitting must be ensure if the components applied in a cleaning device and other appliances
which contains potentially aggressive liquid.
WORKING TEMPERATURE & PRESSURE
- Before connecting the tubing into the fitting, make sure the end of the tubing must be cut vertically an must not be damaged/scratched.
- Fitting and tubing are recommended using at the potable appliances. Or, the advice from STORMTEC is necessary before the fitting & tubing equipped into a machine.
- Make sure the pressure in the machine has been removed before disconnecting hte fitting and tubing.
- Do not retate, twist, bend and force the fitting and tubing. those excess can cause a malfuncting, leaking and potential defect.
- We recommend using a fitting spanner while the user disconnects fitting and tubing.
- We guarantee the fitting and tubing for 2years and it must be changed within the period.
- We recommend to cut the scratched tubing and reuse it with spotless condition