|COLOR||CODE NO||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE 1 PACK||PACKAGE 1 BOX|
|GRAY||ST-SPN-140||1/4″ COLLET||300 EA||1,200 EA|
|GRAY||ST-SPN-516||5/16″ COLLET||300 EA||1,200 EA|
|GRAY||ST-SPN-380||3/8″ COLLET||300 EA||1,200 EA|
|GRAY||ST-SPN-120||1/2″ COLLET||300 EA||1,200 EA|
|GRAY||ST-SPN-SET||1/4″ + 5/16″ +3/8″ + 1/2″ SPANNERS||100 EA||400 EA|
- Before connecting the tubing into the fitting, make sure the end of the tubing must be cut vertically an must not be damaged/scratched.
- Fitting and tubing are recommended using at the potable appliances. Or, the advice from STORMTEC is necessary before the fitting & tubing equipped into a machine.
- Make sure the pressure in the machine has been removed before disconnecting hte fitting and tubing.
- Do not retate, twist, bend and force the fitting and tubing. those excess can cause a malfuncting, leaking and potential defect.
- We recommend using a fitting spanner while the user disconnects fitting and tubing.
- We guarantee the fitting and tubing for 2years and it must be changed within the period.
- We recommend to cut the scratched tubing and reuse it with spotless condition