|WORKING PRESSURE||REDUCING PRESSURE||TOLERANCE||PORT TYPE|
|0.5~10.0bar (7~140psi)||3.0bar (42psi)||1.0bar||1/4″ Fitting – 1/4″ Fitting|
|RATED FLOW||SHUT DOWN TIME||WORKING TEMPERATURE||DIMENTION|
|Minimum 3.5ℓ/min||1 minute from water contact||1~40ºC (33~104ºF)||70.5×60.0×72.3 (mm)|
- Before connecting the tubing into the fitting, make sure the end of the tubing must be cut vertically an must not be damaged/scratched.
- Fitting and tubing are recommended using at the potable appliances. Or, the advice from STORMTEC is necessary before the fitting & tubing equipped into a machine.
- Make sure the pressure in the machine has been removed before disconnecting hte fitting and tubing.
- Do not retate, twist, bend and force the fitting and tubing. those excess can cause a malfuncting, leaking and potential defect.
- We recommend using a fitting spanner while the user disconnects fitting and tubing.
- We guarantee the fitting and tubing for 2years and it must be changed within the period.
- We recommend to cut the scratched tubing and reuse it with spotless condition